Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Hannah Montana Family Singers

So, thanks to Grandma Harden, we've got a fun "toy" at our house! All that I have to say is that Hannah Montana better watch out, 'cause we're coming for her gig! We could be the Hannah Montana Family Singers. And, we'd probably sing as well, if not better than she does! : ) I've even got the stage names ready:

Redneck Montana

Pretty-girl? Montana
(yeah, look closer - that's Jackson!)


"Blondie" Montana
(check out the throwback to the 80's side ponytail!)

Billy-Bob Montana

5 comments:

  1. HA! Great Pictures! (I do however think we are missing a "Chenel-inspired" Montana picture...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drew sure does make an ugly woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Julie, since I totally control what goes on my blog, are you surprised that there's not one of me!? Just consider me their manager - more of a behind-the-scenes kind of manager! And Mallory, you're soooo right! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I FREAKING LOVE this picture of Drew. I'm still laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Julie!! Too cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete